Copyright © 2014-2016 Neptune Air Conditioning Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Neptune Air Conditioning, Inc.
477 Madison Avenue
6th Floor, # 6948
Our installers are true professionals from start to finish: they are well trained, well disciplined and well groomed. Our installers are equipped with state of the art equipment and materials to assist in providing you with a quality air conditioner installation. They are true tradesmen.
Neptune Air Conditioning is proud of our installers and upon completion of your installation so will you. Our installers are EPA & OSHA certified and factory trained. These certifications are earned through the highest standard of testing within the heating & air conditioning industry. We go to great lengths to protect your home and personal belongings during the installation by using drop cloths, and foot booties.
Neptune Air Conditioning wants your business and will earn it through our professional services. We will exceed your expectations. In our eyes everything matters, and we want you to experience nothing less then perfection and the best customer service you expect and deserve.
Typical Ductless Split System Installation
A ductless mini split system is comprised of an indoor unit called the evaporator and an outdoor unit called the condensing unit. The evaporator is connected to the condensing unit by copper tubing and electrical wiring which is passed through a 2 ½” – 3” hole. Basically, it is a small central air unit with the flexibility of cooling or heating one room or more; zoning. All that's required to install the ductless mini split system is a hole to run the refrigerant lines between the indoor and outdoor units. the indoor system uses low voltage wiring, so there is less need to worry about an electrical hazard. The mini ductless split system can be used in just about any space you would like it, it doesn't matter if the room is small or large. there is a mini-split system that can be used. The dual and tri-zone models have an extraordinary arrangement of capacities in both A/C and heat pump models.
What are the advantages of installing ductless mini split over a central air system?
1) With Central Air you must cool an entire home when only one room may need cooling. On the other hand, ductless mini split systems cool only the areas you want and not the areas you don’t.
2) 18,000 BTU is a typical minimum central air unit. With ductless mini split systems, you can use 7,000, 9,000 or 12,000 BTUs.
3) Typical homes are not zoned or require complex zoning systems, which makes it very expensive for the homeowner. With ductless mini split system, multiple evaporators make zoning as simple as setting a remote control.
4) Energy wasted in long lengths of uninhabited ductwork means higher energy bills. Less than 5% cooling loss occurs in insulated refrigerant lines compared with up to 25% through ducts.
5) Retrofitting existing construction requires cutting holes in walls, floors, ceilings or decreasing closet space with ducts. Ductless mini split systems requires just a 3 or 4” diameter hole in the outside wall. Means less mess and better home aesthetics.
Choice of Ductless mini split system depends on four main factors mentioned below; Zones: Single Zone, Dual Zone, Tri Zone or Multi-zone Placement Location: Ceiling Cassette, Ceiling-Suspended, Concealed Duct, Wall Mounted Heat preference: Cooling Only or Heat Pumps
Capacity: Available from 1 ton to 10 tons